- Custom made to any size
- Size 8 structural tube stringers
- Stringers set 400mm apart
- Safegrip rungs at 250mm centres
- Cage from 50mm x 5 mm flat hoops
- Cage extended from 2.4m
- Standard cage for ladders over 2.5m
- Landing platforms at 6m maximum
- SK46 Speed Klamp base flanges
- Angle of inclination 75° – 90°
- 900 max. centres of hoops
- 230mm space from the wall
- Bespoke designs available
- Ladders are made from Aluminium
Standard Vertical Access Ladder.
Standard Ladder with Cage.
Standard Ladder with Walk Through.
Standard Ladder with Cage and Walk Through.
SL/PS - SLC/PS
Standard Ladder with Walk Through and Parapet Stepover Platform.
Standard Ladder and Cage with Retractable Lower Section.
SLC/RS Retractable Lower Section
The retractable SureSlide mechanism allows the lower section to slide up and down with ease. The lower section can be released from the top of the ladder for escape from the roof.
Operation from below can be accommodated. Polyester powder coating available to match the fabric of the building.
SLC/RH Retractable Handhold
The retractable handhold provides an efficient and economic method of improving the safety and convenience of ladder access.
Retractable handhold designed for access from above only.
SL/LG Ladder Guard
The padlockable ladder guard designed to fit onto our SL ladders to prevent unauthorised use. Wall mounted version available. LG2 – 2m long, LG25 – 2.5m long.
Fold away ladder with hinged lower section.
SLC/WT Ladder Specification
Optional mesh lined cage for ladders over 2.5m.
Landing platforms recommended for ladders over 6m.
Padlock security closure for caged ladders.
Padlockable wall mounted ladder guard 2.5m.
Retractable safety hand hold.
Powder coating to any standard RAL colour.
Padlockable ladder guard 2m long.
Padlockable guard 2.5m long.
Padlockable wall mounted ladder guard 2m long.