1. Slide retaining lugs and special nut sections into curbing.
The aluminium floor ducting is fast and easy to install – the modular nature of system allows for pre-fabricated sections and corners to be made up.
Moveable anchor points – profile design allows the anchor lugs to be moved to any point along the length of the section, accommodating inaccuracies in pre-cast pockets and easily allowing the addition of extra lugs if required.
Cost effective – the flexibility of the system, together with its ease of installation, drastically reduces time in comparison to traditionally fabricated systems and eliminates fabrication errors and expensive mistakes on site.
2. Offer curbing to rebate.
3. Check alignment with template as shown and grout complete curbing assembly in position.
4. Position flooring plates, align nuts with predrilled flooring plates and bolt flooring down.
The robust system can be designed for a wide variety of uses from tree pit covers to cable trenching.
Floor duct can be custom made to any size shape or length. Any form of pattern can be accommodated.
Designed to suit a variety of loadings from pedestrian up to vehicles.
Checker plate lid as standard but the ducts can also be offered with a recess to take your choice of flooring.
Corner joints provide a flexible approach to install while fixing points can be moved and located where needed.
- Custom made to any size
- Rated up to FACTA Class E vehicle loading
- Manufactured from high grade aluminium
- Moveable anchor points
- Prefabricated modular sections
- Rw25dB acoustic rated
- Easy to install