Surespan Go Solar
Building Back Greener
With strong plans in place for the UK economy to meet the Net-Zero strategy by 2050, Surespan embark on the journey of contributing to the construction industry and support the Build Back Greener initiative with our new Solar panel access hatch.
Based on the market leading SRHP75, our Solar panel access hatch is designed to be fully operational through natural energy. As solar technology integrates with the roof hatches to provide a turn-key, out of the box solution for an organically powered opening hatch, this semi-flexible, self-healing ETFE panel provides a 20w power rating as standard which in turn has been designed to neatly conceal the battery pack within the hatch upstand.
Pioneers in delivering low-carbon technology
Key product features & benefits:
- 20w semi-flexible solar panel
- Wireless Remote Control
- Up to 7 operations per day
- All weather operation
- Integrated battery pack for up to 14 wireless operations
- Thermally broken lid and upstand
- 75mm insulation as standard (0.26 W/m²K)
- External curb liner fitted as standard
- No electrician required